Sunday, April 12, 2009

at 11:50 PM Posted by Ian

Last weekend I tore it up at Taiwan's version of spring break and thoroughly fell in love with the island. The incentives were in place to party all night: I was staying in a tiny room with 6 guys, and out on the street and down on the beaches was the rowdiest party I'd ever attended, with by far the highest concentration of beautiful women I'd ever seen.

I'm left with a delightful montage of memories: only three mattresses for 6 people! beers. building a fire on the beach. trip to 7-11. bikini truck! going into the middle of nowhere in a cab. punk rocker screaming. whoa, the beach party is where it's at. crazy blond girl introduces me to everyone. laying out on the beach the next day. got so burned. hot sisters. gangsters eating beetle nut. even bigger fire, so everyone we met found us. said i was a yoga teacher, very good idea. so many people arriving now. crazy all night. sun comes up, thought the night was over, it wasn't. find my friends drinking whiskey at 10Am. A round of espresso, whiskey, tequila, and a long island ice tea. ha. party is dieing down. suddenly at a dance party, then in the ocean. fuck my phone is broken. back in Taipei. somehow going out again. almost beat up by gangsters. just barely woke up on time. at the airport eating some good bread and sipping brown rice milk.

3 comments:

  1. great photo, Ian! I really like the look of the photo--you can definately feel a "spring break" thing going on esp. with your shades and the cowboy hat:) you take the boy out of america...

  1. 你好懒啊!!日记这么久都不更新的!!

  1. hahahahhahahahaha!
    i love the montage. i love your little white lie about yoga. let's do so much of it. i miss you.