Tuesday, April 28, 2009

at 9:34 PM Posted by Ian

Life has stayed busy lately. Days after I got back from Taiwan, my dad visited for a week. Since then I've been working late nearly every night on two different consulting projects. Also, unexpectedly, I managed to get outrageously drunk two weekends in a row. Got a bit more to go with work, and another rock concert this weekend, so the adventure continues...

I'm in a remarkably good mood despite all this. I guess i just needed to go a bit nuts, and I'm actually really excited about my latest project, which involves a newly invented electric motor that may very well revolutionize the industry.

Definitely plan to calm down in May though, and get myself back in order.

3 comments:

  1. I loved being with you and Roger and meeting all of your friends. You have a great life there. Keep seizing the day! Your DAD

  1. Ian! Glad to hear you're rocking out in Hangzhou. I miss it like crazy. Have some shaokao for me next time you're out late...
    Ari

  1. well,hope you are happy all the time.i can support any dicision you make now. i grow up a little again recenetly .iverson.