Friday, February 6, 2009

at 11:40 PM Posted by Ian

Yup, the girl in the photo is wearing heels. On my hike up the mountain next to my house this afternoon i saw a handful of ladies doing the same. Style comes first for some I guess. hehe, from their expressions it looked liked they were paying the price. I also saw a few monks walking really slow; very relaxing to watch. As it's Saturday, the path was fairly packed with people.
Orange peels and chewed up sugar cane lined the way, along with a bunch of trash unfortunately. Nearly everyone commented on my dog, who also came along. She's turning into a great friend maker and quite the hiker. The mountain next to my house is called the north peak, but two mountains right next to it are taller so I'm not really sure why it has the name. hehe.

0 comments: